Apply with Scoir
Your guide to getting started
Congratulations on deciding to take a student-centered approach to your application process! The new experience makes it easier than ever for under-resourced students to apply, and is straightforward to set up.
You'll configure your application in 2 environments: Scoir and Slate
Below, you'll find resources to guide you through technical set up. We'll continue to add resources and events to this page and hope it can serve as a helpful one-stop shop for all things Apply!
The support resources for building were fantastic. We got clear and consistent follow-up from Scoir to help with any issues we had, and I found navigating the application pretty intuitive.
Planning and prep work begins
Testing begins and setup is finalized
Prepare your Source Format in Slate (coming soon from Slate)
Set up payment processing in Slate (coming soon from Slate)
This may already be configured if your institution accepts payments for other purposes.
Begin testing the integration (here's how!)
Prepare for launch with our planner
The Launch Planner walks you through how to communicate the experience to students, including what to use for call to action buttons and descriptive text you can copy and paste onto your website.
- Apply Coalition with Scoir Activation Update - July 25, 2023
- Apply Coalition with Scoir Slate Supplement Update - July 14, 2023
- The Latest Apply Coalition on Scoir - June 20, 2023
- Replay! Apply Coalition with Scoir: Slate Build - May 18, 2023
- The Latest Apply Coalition on Scoir - May 4, 2023
- The Latest Apply Coalition on Scoir - April 14, 2023
- The Latest Apply Coalition on Scoir - March 10, 2023
- Possible Action Required College Coursework Addendums - March 8, 2023
- Accessing College Coursework for Transfer - February 28, 2023
- Accessing College Coursework for First-Year - February 28, 2023
- The Latest Apply Coalition with Scoir - February 8, 2023
- The Latest Apply Coalition with Scoir - January 13, 2023
Curious about what the student experience is like? Check out this video where our Customer Success Team walks you through how students will experience the application.