Customer Success Manager, High School Customer Success Team
Permanent | Full-Time | Remote *
Scoir provides a software platform that expands college access and improves student outcomes. History shows that higher education is the surest path to expand opportunities for advancement in life, yet far too many high school students fail to realize those opportunities. Scoir simplifies college research and application decision-making with beautifully designed software that engages, informs, and facilitates interaction among students, parents, counselors, and colleges. We are a for-profit social enterprise, meaning our positive social impact is equally as important as financial return, and we’re just getting started in our quest to completely reform college admissions.
Scoir is a high-paced environment but you will have some flexibility as to when and where you get your work done. We care for our employees and their families and treat them as we would like to be treated. You will be challenged. You will be rewarded. You will be welcomed here.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you’ll support valued customers in their relationship with Scoir with the aim of continuing partnerships. By serving as the primary point of contact for customers, you’ll help customers get the most out of Scoir by adopting platform tools and gaining data insights. You’ll also serve as the voice of the customer internally with Scoir’s product team, while assisting with strategic work at the customer level.
To be successful in this role, we expect you to:
• Have at least 3-5+ years experience, preferably in a public-school setting
• Have strong public speaking skills; ability to deliver information clearly and communicate effectively with a wide range of customers
• Review and evaluate customer outreach and provide helpful suggestions
• Understand basic data principles
• Understand the secondary and post-secondary education landscape
• Balance multiple priorities simultaneously
• Solicit, understand & advocate client feedback as well as record/share appropriately internally
• Troubleshoot technical issues & escalate support tickets as needed/required
• Identify opportunities to further enhance the customer experience
• Effectively train/teach customers
• Appreciate a fast-paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial work environment
• Be creative, take risks, and learn from failure rather than fear it
• Represent Scoir to customers with professionalism
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
- Steward customers and connect them more deeply to Scoir
- Help guide the growth and scalability of Customer Success
- Collaborate cross-functionally with various teams; actively engage in product strategy and design sessions and bridge the gap between Customer Success, Support & Marketing
- Positively impact customer renewals
Coders, designers, marketers, checklist operators… geeks, gamers, fitness buffs, artists… we are an expanding group of talented individuals who really, really like making intuitive software that has the power to improve lives. We execute a focused strategy yet remain nimble to new opportunities. We are both opinionated and open-minded. We trust, respect, and challenge each other. We value constructive dissent. We join forces to confront challenges and celebrate achievements because success is always a team accomplishment. Scoir is a fast-paced work environment where we care about results, not hours. There will be long days but you will have some flexibility as to when and where you get your work done. We care for our employees and their families and treat them as we would like to be treated. We don’t have it all figured out, so you will have the opportunity to define processes and improve performance. You will be challenged. You will be rewarded. You will be welcomed here.
Please click below to upload a résumé and cover note explaining your qualifications and interest.
* Eligible candidates must reside in AZ, DE, FL, GA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, SC, TN, or TX and be eligible to work in the U.S.A. on a permanent full-time basis without a visa or employer-sponsorship.